Thursday, June 21, 2012

Super Stud=Super Confusing




I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! What is wrong with this guy?

Everything was working in our favor. The Tri-County Senior Citizen Cat Show and Tea was in town.  Hundreds of white haired ladies and their pompous prized pussy cats all gathered in one spot, Hero’s Park. This is flanked by the beautiful and huge high trees of the Forrest.   It was a perfect day, one designed with Catastrophic in mind.

Cat was in fine form. We reconstructed the fluff modulator I gave her so that it was now part of her utility belt.  Cat jetted in and out of the crowd while she snatched, fluffed and threw, snatched, fluffed and threw those furry little varmints to her hearts content. While little gray haired ladies twittered around panicked, fanning themselves with their lacy hankies in utter shock and dismay. It was beautiful! I have never been so proud of her.

 Just as expected Super Stud came to the rescue. You should have seen his face when Cat landed the first knock down blow. He, like so many others before him, underestimated her. He won’t be making that mistake again anytime soon.

I was wrong about his fighting skills; they are very good, maybe even better than my own. He lasted longer in combat with Cat then I ever have.  I think she was going easy on him. If she took him down too quickly he would not have a chance to pull out the weapon.  What I do not understand is that he never used it. He was clearly out gunned; he must have known she was just toying with him. Why then would he not use it like he did on me…twice!   After about 30 minutes, and he still had not used it, I could see Cat was getting bored so I signaled her the okay to shut things down, which she did quite handily.

 Why didn’t he use it?

To make matters worse I am now questioning my theory that he has super human attraction abilities. Cat is totally unaffected. She called him cute….Cute?  If I had any question about her immunity, like maybe she was embarrassed and just didn’t want to talk about it, the cute comment cleared that up. The cats she threw in the tree were cute. Super Stud is nothing short of magnificent.  

It was a stupid theory anyway.  What could possibly cause super attraction? There is no spectrum of gamma radiation that can make a man smell that good. Space contamination in general, let alone at exposure levels high enough to morph DNA and create any unforeseen abilities, does not leave one smelling rain fresh.  Take The Green guy with that lantern, for example, Sure he’s nice to look at but he smells so strongly of sulfur and space ooze no one wants to be in the same room with him, and his space contamination is nowhere close to the levels, Super Stud would need to have studlyness as a power. 

I am going to wait a few days and see if maybe it takes a bit for the full effect to sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment